Welcome to The Joint - Loveland! As your local chiropractor in Loveland, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Loveland chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Loveland chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 30, 2016StepyAn acute injury to the back should be treated with plenty of rest and relaxation, and as little movement as possible. After all, you don’t want to make the pain any worse, right?. There’s a good reason to stay mindful and to not be overly active as you recover from acute back pain. However, you ...
- May 20, 2016StepyPreventative care measures such as chiropractic can be incredibly helpful for maintaining good health. Chiropractic can help reduce the chance of developing chronic back pain, but many people don’t start chiropractic treatment until after they are afflicted with this issue. If you’re one of millions of Americans in this boat, there are things you can ...
- May 13, 2016StepyChiropractic has built a reputation for itself as a fantastic choice of treatment for decreasing back pain and improving the health of the spinal column. These two claims are certainly true, and can be backed by many loyal patients as well as scientists and researchers in the health and wellness field of expertise. However, it ...
- May 6, 2016StepyIf you know anything about the nature of chiropractic care, you have probably heard that it is a great method for bringing about relief from back pain, aches, and discomfort. Most people who know only a little about chiropractic care (which, to be fair, is still a large percentage of the population) believe that if ...
- April 29, 2016StepyWe use the expression “pain in the neck” for a good reason. Having a literal pain in the neck is at best mildly annoying to deal with. At worst, it can be a truly debilitating problem, especially if it turns into a chronic issue. Millions of Americans suffer from neck pain every year, and it ...
- April 22, 2016StepyChiropractic care is still one of the lesser-known aspects of healthcare in today’s society, but that’s quickly changing as more and more people begin to get acquainted with this unique treatment method. There are quite a few misconceptions and myths floating around when it comes to the nature of chiropractic care, but it’s easy to ...
- April 8, 2016StepyGiven how many different ways back pain can be caused, it makes sense that there are many different treatment options for this common health problem. Back pain is one of the top reasons why people visit their healthcare providers every year. Back pain caused by conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia, or brought on by ...
- March 25, 2016StepyIf you’re living with chronic pain, you know how much of a struggle the simplest of tasks can be. It’s truly heartbreaking to see how crippling it can be to simply try to buy groceries when a spasm of back pain hits spontaeously, or when the joints in your body suddenly stiffen up and become ...
- March 18, 2016StepyThe heart is both literally and figuratively at the center of your physical health, so it makes sense that it should be taken care of constantly. Improving heart health is crucial toward keeping the rest of the body’s well-being at a healthy level as well, which is why it’s important to start learning more about ...